What Inspires Me To Draw!

Human beings!! 
Actions.
Gestures. 

Figurative drawing is one thing I never get bored of.
Just a few random strokes, quick sketches to capture real people on paper is my favorite subject to draw.

A sketch of a human posture can be interpreted in so many ways, so differently. And no one would ever know what was running in that subject's mind, what has that person gone through in life which gives us a chance to think and interpret! 

Here are some sketches I made with not too many details, random and quick. 
I love this and want to do this for the rest of my life.

Go people !! Chase that one thing you want to do the most. Keep doing it till you excel and feel happy about doing that. :D 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You always start with scribbling !

Introduction with EYES !