Introduction with EYES !

Heylo my lovely readers !!! Painting is my thing, not writing. But still, here I am, writing about my art. I am Nejal, and I love to paint. Again, like many others, I too have a story about my journey with art and how did art happen to me. 

I am an Economics graduate and now I've taken a U-turn to the place I belong. It was a big turn, changing subjects, starting from scratch. At the end, heart was at peace, mind was there, where it should have always been.  I am learning, experimenting, working with different mediums, still discovering myself and my art. Human anatomy, figurative art is what fascinates me. Human body impersonates expressions. A simple posture depicts so much more than words do at times. Hence, my inclination towards figurative drawing. I am too inspired by the work done by artists like Zhaoming Wu, where he does not focus on the details, but just the way the painting flows. 

My belief about art is that everybody interprets art differently. Everyone looks at a piece of art with a different eye. Therefore, no two people can think same about a particular piece of art, and that's art for me ! 
Here, in this one, I would like to put forth some sketches of human eyes, and how I am obsessed with this feature of the human body! Also, I start with eyes because I've said too much about how interpretations are different for different people, these interpretations happen through eyes !













Comments

  1. Dood why did you even take up eco? This is so bloody brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lupus413!! Thank you so much. :D Plans were different then, but it's never too late. As I mentioned in the post, maybe, maybe it was all a part of the plan made. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You always start with scribbling !

What Inspires Me To Draw!